BARANGAY
Abella
Bagumbayan Norte
Bagumbayan Sur
Balatas
Calauag
Carolina
Concepcion Grande
Concepcion Pequeña
Dayangdang
Del Rosario
Dinaga
Igualdad
Lerma
Liboton
Mabolo
Pacol
Panicuason
Peñafrancia
Sabang
San Felipe
San Francisco
San Isidro
Sta. Cruz
Tabuco
Tinago
Triangulo
 

BARANGAY SANTA CRUZ

GEOPHYSICAL INFORMATION
SOCIO DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
GOVERNANCE
ECONOMY & INVESTMENTS
 
 

 

GEOPHYSICAL INFORMATION

A. LOCATION

Barangay Sta. Cruz is an urban area. Barangay San Francisco, in the West bound it in the East by Camaligan, Camarines Sur and South by Barangay Abella and in the North by Barangay Bagumbayan Sur.

B. TOPOGRAPHY

The total land area of Barangay Sta. Cruz is 0.65 sq. km. or .83 % of the total land area of Naga City. It is entirely plain.

C. LAND USE

A third of a quarter or 75 % of the total land area of Barangay Sta. Cruz are designated as residential area and the commercial area occupies the remaining 25 %.

D. MEANS OF ACCESS

Barangay Sta. Cruz is accessible to all kinds of vehicles. It has a public utility jeepney and tricycle.

 

 

Copyright © 2003. Liga ng mga Barangay
Naga City. Philippines.