BARANGAY
Abella
Bagumbayan Norte
Bagumbayan Sur
Balatas
Calauag
Carolina
Concepcion Grande
Concepcion Pequeña
Dayangdang
Del Rosario
Dinaga
Igualdad
Lerma
Liboton
Mabolo
Pacol
Panicuason
Peñafrancia
Sabang
San Felipe
San Francisco
San Isidro
Sta. Cruz
Tabuco
Tinago
Triangulo
 

BARANGAY LIBOTON

GEOPHYSICAL INFORMATION
SOCIO DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
GOVERNANCE
ECONOMY & INVESTMENTS
 
Map of the Barangay (click to enlarge)

 

GEOPHYSICAL INFORMATION

A. LOCATION

Barangay Liboton is an Urban Area. It is bounded in the North by Barangay San Felipe, in the South by Barangay Bagumbayan Sur, in the West by Barangay Calauag and in the East by Barangay Peñafrancia.

B. TOPOGRAPHY

The total land area of Barangay Liboton is .2531 square kilometer or .32 % as of Total land area of Naga City.

C. LAND USE

This barangay is surrounded by land used district and the residential area occupies the majority land area of Barangay Liboton with 0.231 square kilometer or 91.27% and the remaining 0.0221 square kilometer or 8.73% occupies the commercial area.

D. MEANS OF ACCESS

Barangay Liboton is accessible to all kinds of vehicles. It has a public utility jeepney and tricycle.

 

 

 

Copyright © 2003. Liga ng mga Barangay
Naga City. Philippines.