BARANGAY
Abella
Bagumbayan Norte
Bagumbayan Sur
Balatas
Calauag
Carolina
Concepcion Grande
Concepcion Pequeña
Dayangdang
Del Rosario
Dinaga
Igualdad
Lerma
Liboton
Mabolo
Pacol
Panicuason
Peñafrancia
Sabang
San Felipe
San Francisco
San Isidro
Sta. Cruz
Tabuco
Tinago
Triangulo
 

BARANGAY LERMA

GEOPHYSICAL INFORMATION
SOCIO DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
GOVERNANCE
ECONOMY & INVESTMENTS
 
Map of the Barangay (click to enlarge)

 

GEOPHYSICAL INFORMATION

A. LOCATION

Barangay Lerma is an urban area. It is bounded in the East by Naga River and Barangay Dinaga, in the West and South by Barangay Triangulo and in the North by Barangay Tinago.

B. TOPOGRAPHY

The total land area of Barangay Lerma is.0382 sq. km. or .05% of the total land area of Naga City. It is entirely plain.

C. LAND USE

This barangay is sorrounded by land used district and the commercial area occupies the majority land area of Barangay Lerma with .98 square kilometer or 97.91% and the remaining .02 square kilometer or 2.09% occupies the river.

D. HYDROGRAPHY

Naga River is the tributary that pursue this Barangay, it has been observed during typhoons, that over flow from the said body of water passes through adjacent barangays such as Triangulo and Tinago ending up and becoming stagnant at this low lying portion of Lerma thus, the heavy flooding in the perimeters.

E. MEANS OF ACCESS

Barangay Lerma is accessible to all kinds of vehicles. It has a public utility jeepney and tricycle.

 

 

Copyright © 2003. Liga ng mga Barangay
Naga City. Philippines.