BARANGAY
Abella
Bagumbayan Norte
Bagumbayan Sur
Balatas
Calauag
Carolina
Concepcion Grande
Concepcion Pequeña
Dayangdang
Del Rosario
Dinaga
Igualdad
Lerma
Liboton
Mabolo
Pacol
Panicuason
Peñafrancia
Sabang
San Felipe
San Francisco
San Isidro
Sta. Cruz
Tabuco
Tinago
Triangulo
 

BARANGAY DINAGA

GEOPHYSICAL INFORMATION
SOCIO DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
GOVERNANCE
ECONOMY & INVESTMENTS
 
Map of the Barangay (click to enlarge)

 

GEOPHYSICAL INFORMATION

A. LOCATION

Barangay Dinaga is an Urban Area. It is bounded in the North by Barangay San Francisco, in the South by Barangay Tabuco, in the West by Barangay Abella and Barangay Igualdad and in East by Barangay Triangulo.

B. TOPOGRAPHY

The total land area of Barangay Dinaga is 0.0735 sq. km. or 0.095% of the total land area of Naga City. It is entirely plain.

C. LAND USE

This Barangay is surrounded by land used district and the commercial area occupies the majority land area of Barangay Dinaga with 0.0636 square kilometer or 86.53% and the remaining 0.0099 square kilometer or 13.47% occupies the river.

D. HYDROGRAPHY

The only water way in the jurisdiction of Barangay Dinaga is the Naga River.

E. MEANS OF ACCESS

Barangay Dinaga is accessible to all kinds of vehicles. It has a public utility jeepney and tricycle.

 

 

Copyright © 2003. Liga ng mga Barangay
Naga City. Philippines.