BARANGAY
Abella
Bagumbayan Norte
Bagumbayan Sur
Balatas
Calauag
Carolina
Concepcion Grande
Concepcion Pequeña
Dayangdang
Del Rosario
Dinaga
Igualdad
Lerma
Liboton
Mabolo
Pacol
Panicuason
Peñafrancia
Sabang
San Felipe
San Francisco
San Isidro
Sta. Cruz
Tabuco
Tinago
Triangulo
 

BARANGAY ABELLA

GEOPHYSICAL INFORMATION
SOCIO DEMOGRAPHIC INFORMATION
GOVERNANCE
ECONOMY & INVESTMENTS

 
Map of the Barangay (click to enlarge)

 

GEOPHYSICAL INFORMATION

A. LOCATION

Barangay Abella is classified as an Urban Area. It is bounded in the North by Barangay Sta. Cruz, in the South, by Barangay Igualdad and Sabang, in the East by Barangay Dinaga and in the West by the Municipality of Camaligan.

B. TOPOGRAPHY

The total land area of Barangay Abella is 0.22 sq. km. or 0.29% of the total land area of Naga City. It is entirely plain.

C. LAND USE

The commercial area occupies the majority land area of Barangay Abella with .14 square kilometer or 64% of it’s total land use and the remaining .08 square kilometer or 36% occupies the residential area.

D. HYDROGRAPHY

There are no waterway in the area.

E. MEANS OF ACCESS

The barangay is accessible to all kinds of vehicles. This can be reach through pedicab, tricycle, multi-cab and the traditionally known "kalesa" and other mode of transportation.

 

 

Copyright © 2003. Liga ng mga Barangay
Naga City. Philippines.

Return to Homepage